Thursday, August 4, 2011

BeSleekChic

My friend Marie Lou Mella recently blogged about my work and I couldn't be more flattered! I have known her for as long as I remember and must confess I am very proud of the work she's done on her blog. Check her out BeSleekChic.

Marie Lou referred to my work as Sun Jewelry and I couldn't think of better words to describe my 2011 collection. It excites me so much to know that people get my designs, and interpret what I try to show them throughout such a single piece as an earring or a necklace.

My next collection though(I've been working on several at the moment) is a little bit more dramatic! I hope you all love it as much as I am enjoying working on every piece.

Make sure you give BeSleekChic a good look! Its a very promising blog

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the new collection!!

    Best,

    Marie Lou Mella
    BeSleekChic.com

    ReplyDelete